Here are some examples:
Forks Over Knives
Oh She Glows
What the Health
Want More Attention? Create A Veebles Voucher!
When people search, they'll see a special Veebles Voucher symbol placed near your name so they know that you are offering a special bonus or discount. While this is optional, it's a smart move, and it makes Veebles more fun for everyone.
For example, offer a continuous, or a "new customer" discount (or bonus) if they mention Veebles.
You can delete or change your offer whenever you like. Give it a try, it works!
Description (12 words max)
Here are some general ideas:
• $10 off first online order over $50
• Free 20 Minute Consultation
• Order an entree, get your drink free
Also, tell people how they should redeem. For example:
• Enter code at checkout
• Mention Veebles
Veebles exists to help bring your compassionate beliefs into the world of commerce. Please use this opportunity to strengthen our vegan community and make Veebles a warm, inviting place that your potential customers will enjoy and want to use again and again.
Quick tip: use several paragraphs instead of one long one. It's so much easier to read and so much more attractive (hint: if you press the "return" key twice, it creates a nice separation between paragraphs)
Tell your story and everybody wins! It doesn't need to be "perfect." However you express yourself is great.
If you need guidance (or run out of ideas) here are some (optional of course) great things you may enjoy mentioning:
• What inspired you to become vegan? Was it a friend? A family member? A book? A movie?
• Did you transition from vegetarianism? Was it a lengthy process, or did you have a single "aha" moment?
• Are you particularly active in the vegan or animal rights community? If so, how? Which venues?
• Do you have other family members who are vegan?
Above all, remember to have fun!
Quick tip #1: use several paragraphs instead of one long one. It's so much easier to read and so much more attractive (hint: if you press the "return" key twice, it creates a nice separation between paragraphs).
Quick tip #2: Tell us your name! Upload a photo of your smiling face. Make your business as "relatable" as you can.
Quick tip #3: Have people who love your product or service leave reviews on your listing page (people LOVE reviews).
Here's your chance to make a great impression! Be thorough, express your enthusiasm, and show people how wonderful your business is.
Want some ideas to make your business listing more warm and friendly?
After you've described your products or service, here are some great things to mention:
• What inspired you to start your business?
• What do you find most rewarding about your business?
• What do you find most rewarding about your customers?
• What makes your business unique?
• Have a engaging closing sentence. Create a warm, positive invitation, such as:
"I'm looking forward to / working with / speaking with / taking good care of / you!"
"Call me for a free 20 minute consultation."
"Check out my website for more juicy details"