Here’s your chance to make a great first impression!
Be thorough, express your enthusiasm, and show people how wonderful your business is.
• Use several paragraphs instead of one long one.
It will make your profile much easier to read and much more attractive.
NOTE: press the “return” key twice, it creates a nice separation between paragraphs.
• Tell us your name! Make your business as “relatable” as you can.
• Use “I” or “we” instead of “they” or “them.” It’s much more warm and personal.
• Have an engaging closing sentence.
“I’m looking forward to / working with / speaking with / taking good care of / you!”
“Call me for a free 20 minute consultation.”
“Check out my website for more juicy details”
• Make your business listing even better.
After you’ve described your products or service, here are some great things to mention:
• What inspired you to start your business?
• What do you find most rewarding about your business?
• What do you find most rewarding about your customers?
• What makes your business unique?